Business ethics are moral principles that guide the way a business behaves towards its internal and external environment. Our Code of Business Ethics has been accredited by EBEN (European Business Ethics Network) in 2010 as compliant to ethical business standards and is audited annually to have our certified status updated. Within our Business Ethics and Social Responsibility policies we are determined to operate pursuant to applicable laws and maintain the highest reputation for integrity in our business practices.
All our employees, directors, suppliers, agents and subcontractors, are expected to conduct business affairs in an ethical and legal manner, consistent with duties and responsibilities they assume towards our company and its people and vice versa. The Code is applicable to all Company employees, officers, directors, suppliers, agents and subcontractors. Violation of the Code may subject to disciplinary and/or legal action, up to and including suspension and/or termination of employment or contractual relationship.
Our Code of Business Ethical Conduct is grounded on the following principles:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits to regulatory authorities and public communications made by the Company.
- Compliance with applicable International and Governmental Laws, Rules and Regulations.
- Prompt internal reporting of violations of the Code to an appropriate person or persons identified in the Code.
- Accountability for adherence to the Code.